Universal Life Insurance
UL is a type of permanent life insurance. Under the terms of the policy, the excess of premium payments above the current cost of insurance is credited to the cash value of the policy, which accumulates over time.
Under a universal life plan, the policy allows for varying premiums provided there is sufficient value in the account. As the policyholder, you may also select an option for guaranteed death benefits.
You choose the amount of premium to be paid within certain limits, provided that your account holds enough value to pay for monthly administrative and insurance charges. Payments are flexible, allowing the option to pay the amount you need to meet your current financial situation.
Universal life insurance is an ideal choice for those who want:
- Guaranteed death benefits for their loved ones’ security
- Additional protection over and above employer-supplied coverage/other plans
- Life insurance options to match their financial goals
- Permanent life insurance with low-cost protection
- Flexible payment plan options
What is my next step?
Remember, universal life insurance coverage has an option for guaranteed death benefits that also accumulates a cash value. Planning ahead for your needs is important; LifeCentra can assist with all your life insurance needs. Let us help you get started today!
- Provide income replacement for their loved ones to continue meeting expenses
- Ensure that funeral and related expenses are covered after their death
- Build an additional asset for financial emergencies or retirement income
- Pay off long-term debts like mortgages and education fees
- Maintain their standard of living after they retire from work
Universal Life Insurance Calculator
Our interactive calculator gives you an estimate of how much coverage you should invest in, for lifetime protection as well as income replacement.